2019 hours at Kaleidoscope Farms
Season hours from Nov. 30 through Dec. 21 are:
• Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
• Thursdays and Fridays 4-6 p.m.
• Saturdays 10-6 p.m.
• Sundays 2-6 p.m.
The last day the farm will be open regular hours is Saturday, Dec. 21 when hours will be 10-4 p.m. Call or send a Facebook message for availability after the 21st.
From Findlay: Route 12 W to St Rt 235 S to County Road 37 and go left (East) Take the fork to the left (County Road 54) and the farm will be in .25 miles
From I75: Mt Cory exit 235 N through Mt Cory to County Road 37 go right (East) take the fork to the left and farm is .25 miles
GPS Coordinates: N-40.95612 W-083.81799
More than trees
- Gift Shop
- Swan Creek Candles
- Fresh Wreaths and Roping
- Grape Vine Wreaths
- Grave Blankets
- Grave Crosses
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides (ending at 4 p.m.,weekends only and weather permitting)
- Stand Straight Tree Stands
- Homemade Cutout Cookies and Goodies